☂ aboutRynda Laurel has a background of 20 years in the music business, artist management, business development and company operations. In 2005 she transitioned into the interactive / digital / startup culture. Rynda’s network and networking skills bring an added value that cannot be measured. She is always working to create awareness and opportunities in all areas of business. She is a constant connector.
☂ recent news
- Rynda featured in Midem Academy Video – Education & Music Business
- 1968media client Public Enemy Rock and Roll Hall of Fame week!
- Rynda Laurel from 1968media @ Austin Tech Talk SXSW 2013
- 1968media client The Afghan Whigs perform with Usher at Converse Fader Fort.
- Rynda’s Panel at SXSW: Herding Cats #herdcats #sxsw
- 1968media client The Afghan Whigs to Headline Fader Fort at SXSW
- 1968media client Public Enemy at SXSW -Doritos #BOLDSTAGE
- Rynda’s Fan-to-Fan Presentation at MIDEM Academy 2013.
- Congrats to Soundrop, 1968media adds Public Enemy and Greg Dulli to launch.
☂ tags#giveback #gratitude 1968media af83 Artists I Love Causcast CauseWeRock CMW Conferences CyberPR Digital LA Digital Marketing Ecotainment France Girls In Tech Greg Dulli Guayaki Huffington Post imedia International LA Weekly Los Angeles Business Journal MIDEM Moderator Music MusiCares Panel Curation Panels Paris Presentation Public Enemy Smashing Pumpkins Social Media Social Media Week Soundrop Stacey Soleil SXSW TechA&R The Afghan Whigs The Roxy Tour Marketing Twestival Video Writer Zappos
Panel: Herding Cats: New Digital Management for Artists Day: Saturday, March 16 Room: Room 17B Austin … continue reading
Public Enemy along with LL Cool J, Ice Cube and Doug E Fresh play the Dorritos #boldstage on Thursday March 14th. Adding to the fantastic line-up is an interactive element … continue reading
Thank you everyone that showed up to the Fan-To-Fan Marketing presentation at MIDEM. Here is the archive: midem2013 Here is the powerpoint presentation: Rynda … continue reading