Not so strange that we would work with Emily and the Strangers! I have worked with a few other animated rockstars over the years including Generation O! with Letters to … continue reading
☂ aboutentertainment executive with a vast range of experience and skills.
☂ recent news
- Emily and The Strangers
- September Events
- 51 Female Music Entrepreneurs Share Their Best Advice – Cyber PR
- Rynda helps judge tech talent @ Talenthouse Tech Zulu Hackathon!
- Rynda featured in Midem Academy Video – Education & Music Business
- 1968media client Public Enemy Rock and Roll Hall of Fame week!
- Rynda Laurel from 1968media @ Austin Tech Talk SXSW 2013
- 1968media client The Afghan Whigs perform with Usher at Converse Fader Fort.
- Rynda’s Panel at SXSW: Herding Cats #herdcats #sxsw
- 1968media client The Afghan Whigs to Headline Fader Fort at SXSW
- 1968media client Public Enemy at SXSW -Doritos #BOLDSTAGE
- Rynda’s Fan-to-Fan Presentation at MIDEM Academy 2013.
☂ tags#giveback #gratitude 1968media af83 Artists I Love Causcast CauseWeRock CMW Conferences CyberPR Digital LA Digital Marketing Ecotainment France Girls In Tech Greg Dulli Guayaki Huffington Post imedia International LA Weekly Los Angeles Business Journal MIDEM Moderator Music MusiCares Panel Curation Panels Paris Presentation Public Enemy Smashing Pumpkins Social Media Social Media Week Soundrop Stacey Soleil SXSW TechA&R The Afghan Whigs The Roxy Tour Marketing Twestival Video Writer Zappos